A quick word about prices:
All DJ’s and discos are NOT equal, but why choose us?
– Experienced (& Good!) DJ with the music knowledge to keep your party on it’s feet
– Fully Public Liability Insured
– Fantastic Sound System and Light Show
– Will play the songs YOU and your guests want
– Make an effort and work with you to plan your perfect night , not just ‘turn up and play’
– No Cheesy DJ Banter (unless you want it!)
– The reassurance of the trusted and highly regarded Retrodisco brand and the knowledge that we will
make your event everything you want it to be , all backed up with testimonials that we can provide should you wish.
Don’t try to save a few pounds on your DJ, he’s the heart of your event, do you really want to trust
your entire evenings entertainment to the lowest priced guy? He’s that price for a reason.
BUT likewise, don’t pay too much either.
We may not be the cheapest (we ARE competitive though) but we promise to bring
the best we possibly can to your event, and GOOD value for money.
The disco industry is filled with mediocre shows, we are NOT one of those!
Some pricing ideas:
Retro Night or Party Disco – Full Sound and Light Show – Professional DJ – Packages from £185-£295
Afternoon Kids Disco – Packages from £99 (via our subsonickids brand)
Wedding Disco – Pricing on application – There are many variables and the package can be tailored to your needs. From £195-£495
(weddings can be evening disco only, or ‘all day’ with background music and use of microphones for speeches, etc)
Mood/Uplighting, Colour the walls of your venue to give a stunning atmosphere – From £40
Also Bars, Clubs, where a specialist DJ, where no equipment is required, from £100
New Years Eve, Christmas Eve and other in demand dates, POA. Very late finishes may incur a surcharge.