Recommended Wedding DJ Supplier
We are so proud to be a recommended Wedding DJ supplier to Upton Barn, we have worked with Upton many dozens of times, and know how to make the barn look and sound fabulous for your perfect evening of entertainment.
We can generally be found there several times each month!
Upton Barn and Walled Garden is a stunning, award-winning venue nestled amidst the beautiful Devon countryside within walking distance of the historic market town of Cullompton, and within easy reach of both Exeter and Taunton. Following an exciting redevelopment that has brought new life into the beautiful, traditional old buildings and walled garden, Upton Barn and Walled Garden is registered for both indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies and partnerships and offers a picturesque and totally private location for your wedding, where you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the surrounding unspoilt countryside.
Our Upton clients generally are people with a love of music and who MUST have a great evening party to finish off their special day! We make a point of ensuring our music is exactly what suits the mood and style of your wedding/party, and we will discuss this in detail beforehand.
After the ceremony, whilst you are eating in the other barn, we will quietly come in and setup and be ready for you after your meal. You can choose to have some background music whilst your guests enjoy the gardens and then move on to the first dance when you are ready, or go right to the dancefloor. Winter weddings especially can go right to the party, whilst guests can relax around the fires when taking a break from dancing! Upton is fabulous at any time of year!
For non wedding/birthday/corporate parties that are evening only at Upton, we will be ready before you arrive.
Upton has a volume limiter device that can catch out suppliers that are not regulars, cutting out the music, we have worked within Upton limits for many years and know how to optimise to make it unnoticeable to you and your guests.
Below are a few snapshots from our recent events at Upton.
Some recent feedback:
- “Mark was AMAZING, from the moment of booking him (a long time in advance) his communication via email and text was brilliant. We couldn’t have had a better night on our big day, Mark was happy to take song requests from us in advance and had everybody up on the floor all night, from current hits to old school classics to the good old YMCA (our request) which Mark even photographed me and my wife leading the dance!. Amazing guy and can’t recommend him enough! – Dawn & Francesca – Upton Barn – 12/10/18
- “Thank you so much for Saturday night. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and your music was spot on! We couldn’t have asked for a better evening. Thank you for helping to make our night one to remember.” – Jessica B – Wedding – Upton Barn – 30/3/19
- “Just wanted to say a massive thank you for last night. You did exactly what we wanted and it was great to have you there.” – Georgia & Blake – Upton Barn – 15/10/21
- “Amazing Night, Thank you so much, and thank you for the fantastic photos.” – Kelly P – Wedding – Upton Barn – 31/3/22
- “Just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you so much for Friday – everyone seemed to be really enjoying themselves on the dancefloor and the photobooth went down really well too! And really appreciate how flexible you were with shifting the first dance back a bit too! Also a big thank you for sending the photos over so quickly we’ve loved looking at them on our mini-moon!” – Suz and Joe, Upton Barn 12/08/22
- “We just wanted to say a huge thank you for rocking the music at our wedding at Upton on Thursday; such great combos of tunes to keep everyone on the dance floor. We had so many compliments from guests so thank you.” – Lauren and Tilley – Upton Barn – 27/7/23